Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1583


HappyUP!!! - Blood Source
Why it happened - time to give blood
Why it makes me happy - it's good for my health to give blood in several aspects.. Great fun had today......and free juice and snacks....all while giving life to someone in a bad place

HappyUP!!! - good blood pressure
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to know that there is an area in your life where you aren't having a problem. All systems go!

HappyUP!!! - solid evaluation
Why it happened - I got a little tough
Why it makes me happy - one of our more seasoned speakers gave a good talk today.....but it did not fit the module as far as objectives. I "laid down the wood" (in a nice way). She ran to me after the meeting as I was heading to the car and thanked me for the honest feedback. You can't learn and grow unless someone tells the emperor that he doesn't have any clothes on. I'm happy that I have the ear and faculties to make these discernments

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Solid evaluation given
Blood Donation
Good BP

No comments: