Monday, May 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1575



HappyUP!!! - great morning walk
Why it happened - I was in the mood
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get this knocked out early....made me feel better throughout the day for having done it

<-----Mr Regal - yeah...he's got it going on

HappyUP!!! - helicopter workers
Why it happened - powerlines need maintenance
Why it makes me happy - it was cool to observe....and to think....as I watched a guy dangling out of the chopper..."hmmmm......I wonder if that's a good job to have?" It looks like a bad job if you had to go to the bathroom.....then again....if one felt nature calling while hanging up in the air, the bad job would probably belong to the "helper guys" down on the ground. "I didn't know there was rain in the forecast."

HappyUP!!! - funny e-mails
Why it happened - I have funny friends
Why it makes me happy - whether it was a funny joke being forwarded, a clever comment, or some of the usual male "fantasy golf" bashing of each other, a lot of laughs came in today.



JollyJottings

Mr Regal
Great morning walk
Helicopter workers
Relaxed feel
Fixing a garage door opener
Golf set up
Funny e-mails....several of them

No comments: