Monday, May 30, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1582 HappyUP!!! Memorial Day



HappyUP!!! - lunch in the park
Why it happened - I got invited
Why it makes me happy - what could be better than enjoying a lazy holiday afternoon amongst family/friends in an idyllic setting? Uh....the answer would be....NOTHING! (OK....it could have been a bit warmer...but I'm not complaining

<-----yeah.....the hot chicks always come begging for a ride when the top comes down on a nice day!


HappyUP!!! - The Wrestler
Why it happened - movie night
Why it makes me happy - I missed this one at the theater. I had been meaning to see it. It wasn't exactly what I expected (a touch racey in spots for my liking).......but the message was clear. Mickey Rourke delivered a great performance

HappyUP!!! - top down driving
Why it happened - it's convertible weather
Why it makes me happy - I always love driving sans roof......I especially loved it today because of my "date." She really enjoyed the cool breeze blowing through her hair.

JollyJottings

7 iron 6.....6 iron 7....6 iron 8...4 iron punch 9....drive 11...drive/chip 13....putt 14...punch on 15...drive/wedge 16....7 iron 17....putt on 18

Lunch in the park
Leftovers
The Wrestler
Top down driving
Picture from a friend

No comments: