Friday, May 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1572


HappyUP!!! - 50% off
Why it happened - manager discretion
Why it makes me happy - I didn't raise a fuss.....but I did make an inquiry on a purchase. Gland the manager happened to be standing nearby....she checked out the display....and gave me the break. NICE!

HappyUP!!! - present in stock
Why it happened - stores like to sell stuff?
Why it makes me happy - they could have easily NOT had what I was looking for....they even had a bonus item.

HappyUP!!! - pool time
Why it happened - a little chaperoning
Why it makes me happy - it's only May....and I've been in a pool this year! Lots of fun with the kids.

JollyJottings

50% off
Kohl's card savings
Finding the b-day gift
Frolics with the boys
A darn good sandwich out on the patio
Good practice session

No comments: