Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1570


HappyUP!!! - 3 great speeches
Why it happened - it's the Wed group
Why it makes me happy - I learned about ADHD....Smiling.....and took in a FABULOUS Icebreaker from a new member. Very informative morning....great meeting!

HappyUP!!! - Jury Duty
Why it happened - I am a citizen
Why it makes me happy - I had forgot to check last night on this. It wasn't until 8:30 this morning that I remembered to do so. Can you imagine what I was thinking as I was logging on? Yeah.....major change to my day possible....in a HURRY! Can you similarly imagine the relief when I found out that, not only was my panel not called, but I had fulfilled my jury duty requirement. WHEW!

HappyUP!!! - good reviews
Why it happened - a little pre-screening was going on
Why it makes me happy - it felt good to know that the work I did for a committee lived up to....possibly exceeded.....their expectations. A job well done!

JollyJottings

Dog walk
Touch up work
3 great speeches
Jury Duty
The verdict
Leftover lunch
Edging



No comments: