Sunday, May 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1553


HappyUP!!! - May Day
Why it happened - it's a calendar thing
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love a little "May Pole" dancing? Did some of that

HappyUP!!! - time with my bro
Why it happened - walking my furry friend
Why it makes me happy - taking care of the pooch.....and melting my bro's heart....his "dog days" are over....but he loves this pooch too. Who wouldn't?

HappyUP!!! - "Justice Has Been Served"
Why it happened - a lot of balls
Why it makes me happy - our president showed some guts.......the people in those helicopters?......OMG!.....THAT is a testimony to what we can do. I really liked our prez not claiming Bin Laden to be a victim of war...he said it was "justice." This seems like it would open up the discussion for justice being served on Death Row......and save us all a lot of money. Justice is justice.....right?

JollyJottings

MayDay
Index
Dog walking
Time at bro's
"Justice has been served"

No comments: