Friday, May 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1579

HappyUP!!! - pitch on 16
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - it basically put my opponent away....didn't play the hole well...but...this little piece of skill finished the deal for the day....and it wasn't an easy shot

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - love my club
Why it makes me happy - first real meal in a few days.....this was a great one

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 10
Why it happened - I can play a wedge
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't quite a "gimmie".....but it didn't put too much work on my putter to make the birdie



JollyJottings

Waking up
Brekko
Drive on 2 and 3.....hybrid on 4...wedge on 4....pitch on 6.....wedges on 7.....wedge on 10...drive/9 iron on 11...7 iron/2putt on 11....good break on 14...chip on 14.....pitch on 16....wedge/putt on 18
Beautiful day
Packet to my friend

No comments: