Sunday, May 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1574



HappyUP!!! - the world is still here
Why it happened - I dunno....heard from the "experts" that is wasn't going to be
Why it makes me happy - yeah...I mentioned this as a HappyUP!!! yesterday....but the "smart folks" could have been off by a few hours. It was nice to wake up

<-------Strawbs....kiwi...cucumber...lemon zest...mint...jalapeno.....all combine and "go fishing"

HappyUP!!! - awesome walk
Why it happened - I walk
Why it makes me happy - did the LONG route tonight....the weather was so so so perfect

HappyUP!!! - salmon salsa
Why it happened - I saw a recipe
Why it makes me happy - who would have thought this combination.....could be soooo good? This won't be the last time for this one.

HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

The world is STILL here

No comments: