Wednesday, May 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1556


HappyUP!!! - 3 great speeches
Why it happened - it's Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - today's speeches went from charming...to practical....to inspirational. They were all so good

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - growth....growth....growth

HappyUP!!! - dinner an FB fun
Why it happened - I just felt like it
Why it makes me happy - made the tomatillo chicken.......and shared....which led to a very fun time.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - nice wedge...better putt
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't birdied this hole yet at this club.....check it off the list

JollyJottings

3 great speeches
A new member
Second shot on 1.....flop shot on 2.....8 iron on 5.....putt on 6.....7 iron on 7.....drive on 9.....punch shot on 10.....putt on 12.....chip shot on 14....drive on 15.....putt on 16.....second shot on 18

No comments: