Sunday, May 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1567


HappyUP!!! - joining my friend
Why it happened - it was a qualifier
Why it makes me happy - his partner bailed. I really didn't want to tee it up today. It was nice to help my friend with a chance at qualifying. We haven't been able to tee it up much lately

HappyUP!!! - shots
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - the bunker shot on 6 was crazy good......the pitch in on 7 was pretty special too. These were better than good.....exceptional shots.

HappyUP!!! - finishing up a project
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - it's always a HappyUP!!! to donate what you can for the good of others.

HappyUP!!! - getting done with 9 holes
Why it happened - we were hustling
Why it makes me happy - the weather was going to be questionable today. We were on the 9th green when the lightening started.....five of them in the short time we were on the green. We hustled off into the lounge.....and the skies erupted. It was an AWESOME thing to watch from the comfort of inside as the buckets of liquid and HAIL came down.

JollyJottings

Punch/chip on 1....7 iron on 2....bunker shot on 6.....pitch in on 7.....hybrid on 8.....up and down on 10 and 12....drive on 16.....3 wood on 18

At the turn when hail hits
Good weather on the back 9
Remembering my rain gloves
Back home
Playing with some nice guys
Waking up
Finishing a project

No comments: