Friday, May 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1558


HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 3
Why it happened - put a great move on that one
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough shot....on the toughest hole....snuggled it into 14 feet

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 12
Why it happened - see above...a great move
Why it makes me happy - that was a TOUGH pin.....I flushed that shot....it's a feeling of accomplishment when you strike one like that

HappyUP!!! - getting back to sleep
Why it happened - a touch of insomnia
Why it makes me happy - had a couple of hours of not being able to sleep...strange for me. I was thankful to catch up on some winks



JollyJottings

Getting back to sleep
Golf with D and R
9 iron on 2......hybrid on 3.....wedge on 6.....hybrid on 8....drive/7 iron on 9.....5 iron on 12....up and down on 16...6 iron on 17
Lakers losing

No comments: