Thursday, May 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1578



HappyUP!!! - filling in on a game
Why it happened - the assistant pro took care of me
Why it makes me happy - there was a special shotgun start today. My guys don't usually play on Thursdays...but I wanted to. I met some great guys.....who invited me to join them anytime. Meeting more and more people at the new club

----great to knock things off the "to do" list.....when you didn't have to do anything!

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 14
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - this ball was BURIED in the face of this trap. Pretty much impossible to most people. No big deal....I know how to hit this shot....."BLAST!".....and it ended up 1 inch from going in the hole. Surprise....it even won me a skin

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - I golfed early
Why it makes me happy - lawns mowed, weeds pulled, some other cleanup done.....all in the most glorious of weather....PERFECT! Yeah...it must be perfect for me to enjoy it...yardwork is not my favorite

HappyUP!!! - lock checking
Why it happened - my friend was wondering
Why it makes me happy - just great to be a security checker....hmmm....maybe I could work for Homeland Security!

HappyUP!!! - great updates from the BIG EVENT!
Why it happened - it was an important day in the lives of those closest to me
Why it makes me happy - I was thrilled that it went so well......and honored to be so close to them during this time

JollyJottings

Filling in on a game
9 iron on 16...7 iron/chip on 17....drive/3 wood/wedge/putt on 18....wedge on 1...punch shot on 2....wedge/putt on 3...drive on 4...9 iron on 5....drive/9 iron on 6....chip/putt 8....drive/3 wood/wedge on 10....lucky break on 12....bunker shot 14....punch shot 15
Winning some dough
Good gardening
Weather for yardwork
Doing dog duty
Fun updates from the big event

No comments: