Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1562


HappyUP!!! - two new members
Why it happened - they like what they see
Why it makes me happy - loving the growth going on in my "old" club. Always have to bring in fresh blood.

HappyUP!!! - great e-mail
Why it happened - time
Why it makes me happy - siiiiiiigggggghhhhhh.........it just does......siiiiiigggggggghhhhh

HappyUP!!! - Honey Treat
Why it happened - my friend was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE a good yogurt now and then.......today's was EXCEPTIONAL

HappyUP!!! - making a deposit
Why it happened - persistence
Why it makes me happy - I was overdue to get to the bank.....and the transaction was smooth....and creative.

JollyJottings

Waking up
TWO new member applications
Great e-mail
Reconnecting with old friend
Gorgeous morning...weather.....birds chirping....and being able to appreciate it
A solution to a banking problem
Yogurt
Making a deposit
Taking a walk


No comments: