Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1577



HappyUP!!! - an icebreaker
Why it happened - new member
Why it makes me happy - she did great.....she also brought up a FASCINATING concept about "My List" and how wrong it was. Great story

--------THIS is a great spot to enjoy life from

HappyUP!!! - funny speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I laughed out loud on several occasions

HappyUP!!! - a touching speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - "An Inconvenient Life"....no such thing

HappyUP!!! - one more rain
Why it happened - crazy
Why it makes me happy - I don't know how it would effect are agriculture....but I wouldn't mind a nice rain one time every month year round. It just keeps things so clean

HappyUP!!! - nice evening walk
Why it happened - someone needed it...besides me
Why it makes me happy - it was a little breezy....but it had just rained....a little cool...a lovely night to be out on the road.

JollyJottings

An icebreaker...a touching speech...and a funny one
One more rain
Nice evening walk


No comments: