Sunday, March 30, 2008

If the Man Police come try to get me on foot, I'll be ready.....



I have nowhere to go - on this one. No excuse like I did on the manicure post.

I went and did this one - for the same reason a woman would....too be pampered.

Wait! - I may have a loophole for when the Man Police come looking to de-badge me.

I was doing an investigation - yes, that is what it was all about. I have heard from women that they do this to make their feet look nice and pretty....sometimes even said, "...for their man."

This has nothing to do with pretty feet - see here as the nail technician starts to do a little buff job on my dogs.

Do you see how happy she is - instead of dealing with those women's puppies, she is delighted to be treated to such a fine pair of podiatractic marvels (yes, podiatractic is a word.....I just made it one so take that, Mr Spellchecker).

Yes, she is one happy lady - wouldn't you be if you got to caress this blogger's toes for 45 minutes? Envy is a sin so knock it off. If you want your turn, send me an e-mail. You are going to need to have the tools, though.







I don't know why she even did this step - she said it had something to do with removing some dead skin.

She used a lavender exfoliant - like my lowest extremeties really need any scent enhancement.












Next - it looks like I am on my way to or from the hospital. Don't be alarmed....the Nutster is fine.
A couple of nice, hot, and moist towels - around the freshly exfoliated tree stumps feels really nice.

...and the dogs packaged up like a couple of bags of veggies from the store? - just some nice, hot parafin wax.

...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!







And a little - "this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home," and yours truly has just finished his first pedicure.


I walked out of that place like I was on air - I have a distinct feeling that, as I crawl into clean sheets tonight, I am going to still feel heavenly!


And for my investigation - do not be fooled. Women do this for one reason.......to spoil themselves. While us guys are out on the golf course driving ourselves crazy, the ladies are taking the sure bet to relaxation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tumblewords: said...

LOL - too funny!

Patois42 said...

You are a braver soul than I could ever hope to be.

GreenishLady said...

I've never had a pedicure. Manicure - yes, many, but pedicure, no. I'd better remedy that before the Woman Police show up to throw me out of the club!

Great post!