Saturday, May 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1566


HappyUP!!! - solid round of golf
Why it happened - I was relaxed
Why it makes me happy - I let my brother down a bit on day 1, did OK on day 2, but I gave him a good round of golf at The Sunsetter, his invitational tournament at his club, today. I really wanted to do that.............and.....it's always good to get the family MVP trophy

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 15
Why it happened - I got it on the button
Why it makes me happy - knocked it up to kick in range......a nice birdie to get us going early in the round (we teed off on 12)

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 7
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - there is something about a PURE golf shot that never gets old. Good shots come and go.....but PURE ones....not as frequent. Nearly a hole in one....and in the running for closest to the pin

JollyJottings

Solid round of golf
Drive/putt 12....chip on 13...sand save on 14...drive/chip 17....drive 18...drive 1....drive/bunker shot 2...6 iron on 3...drive/wedge 4....drive 5....recovery shot/chip 6.....7 iron on 7.....two putt on 8...wedge 9....bunker shot 10......bunker shot 11

No comments: