Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1576




HappyUP!!! - two icebreakers
Why it happened - two members
Why it makes me happy - great job done by the newest additions of our club. Interesting approaches....can't wait for more

--------Yep....that's Fallingwater...no doubt about it. Frank Lloyd Wright was amazing. Lego and my little buddy are pretty amazing too!



HappyUP!!! - Fallingwater
Why it happened - my little buddy is amazing
Why it makes me happy - I threw down a 16 yr old puzzle......on an 11 yr old....for his birthday. Yeah.......some challenge.........in 100 minutes......he had this IMPORTANT piece of American architecture knocked out!

HappyUP!!! - the "Phone Call" speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - wow! That's all I can say.....who would want to get "the Phone Call"? Yeah....I've had my share of "the calls" before.....but this one...at this time in one's life? Very uplifting talk



HappyUP!!! - walk downtown
Why it happened - I needed to mail something
Why it makes me happy - why drive when you can get in a walk? Gorgeous morning for it

HappyUP!!! - patio time
Why it happened - I was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - great to just kick back....and enjoy a lovely evening.

JollyJottings

Two Icebreakers
"The Phone Call" speech
Walk downtown
Seeing my dry cleaner
Recovery shot/wedge on 1....drive on 2....3 wood/chip on 3....wedge on 4....9 iron on 5...chip on 6...chip on 7.....practice shot on 8.....drive/7 iron on 9
Patio time

No comments: