Sunday, May 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1581



HappyUP!!! - finding a lost item
Why it happened - put on a pair of cargo shorts
Why it makes me happy - don't you love it when you find something serendipitously?....that you had looked all over the place to find....and had kind of given up on finding it? I do

<---"See that, boy"...."yeah"...."it's bow tie pasta...with sausage"..."sausage, yeah"...."and you know what I did when I got it?"...."what?"..."I ATE IT!!!"...."awwwww!"
(Inside Joke)


HappyUP!!! - fast play
Why it happened - we got out in front of the pack
Why it makes me happy - 4 guys slapping it around in 3.5 hours is pretty good


HappyUP!!! - GREAT FOOD!
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I was able to enjoy THE BEST bow tie pasta ever courtesy of a very good friend of mine

JollyJottings

Finding a lost item PS
Drive/wedge 16....drive/wedge 18.....drive 4....chip 7....bunker/putt 8....chip 9....putt 10....drive 11....5iron/putt/birdie 12...drive 13.....bunker shot 14...putt 15
Kinkos
Byron Nelson Classic
An invitation
Sumptuous weather
Middle of the night pouring
Great foursome today
Brekko
Playing in 3.5 hours

No comments: