Friday, May 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1565


HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 3
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - the lady measuring the closest to the pin gave me a deserved razzin for hitting such a poor tee shot. I said, "Beth, there are lots of ways to make a 2 on this hole," and I then proceeded to knock the wedge in from about 35 yards. "I'm inpressed," she said. Always great when you can help someone change their tune

HappyUP!!! - jury service postponed
Why it happened - my panel wasn't called
Why it makes me happy - always happy to serve....even if it means just calling in and not actually having to go. This was good because I really do have some things to do on Monday

HappyUP!!! - great tournament dinner
Why it happened - the Sunsetter is going on
Why it makes me happy - the weather was perfect for outside dining.....delicious meal....and great company.


JollyJottings

Jury service postponed
Seeing friends on the road
Grominas brothers
Lovely evening outside
Pitch in on 3
Birdie on 9
Wedge into 10
Up and down on 7
Hybrid on 6
Hybrid on 12
Par on 13
Tooling bro home
Gorgeous weather
Watching the horserace

No comments: