Sunday, May 08, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1560 Mother's Day



HappyUP!!! - Mother's Day
Why it happened - happens every year
Why it makes me happy - come on......do I have to explain this one? Just the word "Mother" (especially when it's capitalized is enough to put a smile on my face. Yeah, my mom isn't with us any more....tugs at the heart anytime I think about that......but that tug is ALWAYS replaced shortly thereafter with a smile

HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - every golfer searches for "the secret"....it's the satanic nature of the game. Me?.....just working on some solid fundamentals.

HappyUP!!! - Flowers
Why it happened - it's Mother's Day
Why it makes me happy - well.......I may not be able to give them to mine......but I made sure that two mom's got covered in that department today....and THAT really makes me happy.

HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Coffee

No comments: