Tuesday, May 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1555


HappyUP!!! - brunch invitation
Why it happened - great friends
Why it makes me happy - love the idea for an elegant meal

HappyUP!!! - 3 guests
Why it happened - it's Tuesday Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - at least 2 of the 3 will be joining right away! HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - filling the foursome
Why it happened - an invitation was extended
Why it makes me happy - I love the guy that one of the group invited. Lots of fun on deck for tomorrow........in glorious weather.

HappyUP!!! - a walk to the store
Why it happened - I needed an item....and a walk
Why it makes me happy - yeah....it's about a 4 mile trek. Does that seem like a long way? The HappyUP!!! for me is that I don't see it as more than a brief jaunt. Someday.....hopefully waaaaaaaay off in the future, it may seem daunting. I appreciate that it doesn't today!

HappyUP!!! - voting
Why it happened - special election
Why it makes me happy - yeah......it was a short ballot....one box to fill. I love that my polling place is so convenient to my house......and to do my civic duty. Yeah.....people do the absentee ballot thing.......but I LOVE going down to the poll.



JollyJotting

Brunch invitation
Toastmasters
3 Guests
Voting
Filling the group for tomorrow

No comments: