Saturday, May 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1573


HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 11
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't that hard a shot.....but visually a little tricky....and easy to mess up. Got it in there nice and tidy

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 12
Why it happened - a little tail wind
Why it makes me happy - even though the breeze was at my back, 175 7 irons are not my "stock in trade"......and I got all over this puppy....green hit!

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous night for a walk
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - the weather was absolutely outstanding.....and I mean PERFECT...for an evening stroll. I don't know what it is that a night like this makes one so glad to be alive

HappyUP!!! - the world didn't end
Why it happened - I guess people got it wrong
Why it makes me happy - well.....the world ending tonight just wouldn't have worked into my schedule very well.

JollyJottings

7 iron 17....chip on 18...7 iron 2....3 wood 3....drive on 4....9 iron on 5....bunker shot 9...7 iron 10....drive/9 iron on 11....7 iron 12....drive/lucky break/putt 13...drive on 14

great foursome
tasty lunch
gorgeous evening for a walk
visit

No comments: