Tuesday, June 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1219


HappyUP!!! - pars on 9, 17, and 18
Why it happened - great drives...solid irons
Why it makes me happy - those are the holes where the game is won and lost. My game isn't totally there yet....but getting closer

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - did some planning
Why it makes me happy - halibut, crabcake, broccoli, and a cesaer salad....that is some good eating, my friend

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I say it every week....but I just love this group and our club. We had it all going on today.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Kathy's joke
Table Topics
3 speeches
Putts on 11 and 13
4 for 4 on knee knockers on last 4 holes
Up and down on 8
Bitchin 9 iron on 9
Wedge on 10
Drives on 17/18
Great halibut and broccoli dinner
Crabcakes

No comments: