Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1241


HappyUP!!! - Sierra View team play invitation
Why it happened - I guess we needed players
Why it makes me happy - I was way down the list in qualifying for team play. I didn't expect to "get the call".....especially for an away match at one of my favorite courses. I'm looking forward to Saturday.

HappyUP!!! - playing with EJ and J
Why it happened - they needed a game
Why it makes me happy - EJ just made the cut at the US Open. J is a Canadian Tour player. It's always cool to play with pro's....and these are nice guys to boot.

HappyUP!!! - 35 on the back 9
Why it happened - I made some shots..lots of them
Why it makes me happy - I haven't recorded many under par 9's this year....so....when it happens, I do get a little charge from it. It was also good to do it playing with the pros.

HappyUP!!! - early morning walk
Why it happened - I needed to walk
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get out in the crisp morning air at 6 this morning before the weather got a little warm and muggy. It gave me time

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 17
Why it happened - I hit it just right
Why it makes me happy - another roll and it was an eagle....but the birdie was just fine

HappyUP!!! - winning
Why it happened - I played in big Skins game
Why it makes me happy - I got a closest to the pin and was on the winning team....it was about a 380% return on my entry fee.

JollyJottings

Early morning walk
Sierra View Team Play
Money in the console
Waking up
My phone alarm
Golfing with EJ
Golfing with J
6 iron on 4
8 iron on 5....7 iron on 8...drive on 9....
Sand shot on 11
Wedge on 13
7 iron on 14
Sand shot on 15
7 iron on 16
8 iron on 17
Drive/8 iron on 18
Winning dough from a guy I usually lose to
Great on line class this morning

No comments: