Monday, June 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1232


HappyUP!!! - fixing my faucet
Why it happened - I gave it an extra twist
Why it makes me happy - I love my older home....yet....they come with twists. Like today....I have not like my water pressure in my sink upstairs in a long time. I was almost ready to call a plumber. I had tried to get the screen off the faucet before to check to see if it might be clogged...but...as said...older home...it never moved that easily...and...heck...what difference could it make? I gave it a bit more motivation today...and...voila..I got the screen to twist off...I cleaned it out......and....BAM!.....I have a FIRE HYDRANT for water pressure now. No plumber expense incurred

HappyUP!!! - "winning" the 18th hole
Why it happened - my buddy messed up
Why it makes me happy - I never want to "win" because someone else screws up. Today, I was in a world of hurt on the 18th of a course I didn't know...and I was already getting beaten like a drum. My buddy made a costly mistake when he had the clear advantage...I won the last hole...and stemmed the losses.

HappyUP!!! - watering in the morning
Why it happened - I knew it would be hot
Why it makes me happy - I just love being up early....amongst my plants....and giving them what they need to get through a hot day. It's a hard thing to describe.

JollyJottings

Watering in the morning
Fixing my faucet
Invitation to golf
A persistent friend trying to give me tickets

No comments: