Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1247


HappyUP!!! - salad from my garden
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - ever have a cucumber and onion salad? It's delicious....and it is even better when you know it came right from your backyard. It's kind of a hard thing to explain

HappyUP!!! - my nephew
Why it happened - he got his FREEDOM
Why it makes me happy - he's been on an IV for at least three weeks. Yesterday, he got to remove it which GREATLY adds to his quality of life. I was able to share a very special text with him.

HappyUP!!! - a member stepping up
Why it happened - people amaze me sometimes
Why it makes me happy - no one told her to go out and make an announcement for our Toastmaster's Club....yet she did. As a result, we are probably going to pick up a few new members! I got a chance to have a great talk with her about this as well.

HappyUP!!! - borrowing a dog
Why it happened - my friend lives closeby
Why it makes me happy - I was able to take this nice pooch for awhile and go for a walk. What a well behaved canine. I love to walk....do it quite a bit. A great dog is excellent company for such an endeavor.

JollyJottings

Salad from my garden
A TM member taking initiative
Great talk with that member
First time Toastmaster doing a great job
A new member overcoming a struggle....and bringing it down
Giving a great speech
Hearing a great speech
Delivering the goods on 17 and 18
5 putts through 5 holes
Wedge on 6
6 iron on 7
Par on 8
5 iron on 9
Chutt on 10
Good break on 12
Wedge on 13
Up n down on 15
Drive/wedge on 17
Drive 7 iron on 18
Getting e-mail from my friend
Seeing my good buddy after a week
Getting paid
My nephew off of his IV

No comments: