Friday, June 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1222



HappyUP!!! - went for a run
Why it happened - friends goaded me
Why it makes me happy - it's a start. I love running...but it always scare me at this age/weight. I can't pound myself like my marathon days...but fear I think I still can. Either way...it was great to sweat!

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - I had the day off
Why it makes me happy - I got a ton done...made me realize I just need to do a little everyday...and...while I was tending the garden....I saw some meditation in weeding.

HappyUP!!! - my first tomato sighting
Why it happened - I was doing yardwork
Why it makes me happy - I have great tom plants....just have not seen any fruit. I was thinking I might have a "sterile" year. I am still not looking for a bumper crop but at least I saw something today...toms seem late this year...but today bred hope. Real HOPE is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - entered club championship
Why it happened - my other golfers bailed
Why it makes me happy - my friends could not play both days....so I agreed to play with two different groups of friends....though I wanted to play in tournament. All of my friends ended up with conflicts......so I ended up doing what I really wanted to do.



JollyJottings

TM paperwork done
First little tomatos spotted
Lawn is mowed
Went for a run
Entered club championship

No comments: