Saturday, June 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1223


HappyUP!!! - golfing with new folks
Why it happened - it was round one of our club championship
Why it makes me happy - it's good to expand the circle of people that I run with.

HappyUP!!! - not sore
Why it happened - I ran yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't ran in a long time. I was worried last night's run might
give me some of that "next day" soreness. It didn't happen and I was able to easily play golf.

HappyUP!!! - swinging the club
Why it happened - I had the club championship
Why it makes me happy - I didn't score well but I could feel that I was swinging the club
better than I have all year...the scores will come.

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 2
Why it happened - I have a little skill
Why it makes me happy - I had bogeyed the first hole.....and then hit a terrible drive on the second hole.....I was 228 to the pin......and this was after teeing off the up tee. It was looking like my day was going to start off terrible.....and then I knocked that puppy all the way to the back of the green.

HappyUP!!! - such weather
Why it happened - it's NorCal
Why it makes me happy - there just could not have been a much more perfect day weatherwise. Up until last night, it was looking like it might rain.

JollyJottings

Friends
Beautiful weather
Getting to play with some new folks
Hybrid on 2
Hole 3
6 iron on 4
Water shot on 7
Drive on 8
Drive/9 iron/chip/putt on 9
3 wood off of 10....11....13
8 iron on 11
9 iron on 12
Some great putting
Wedge on 15
8 iron on 16
Pitch shot on 18

No comments: