Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1234


HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - 157...downwind...and a good 9 iron
Why it makes me happy - as soon as I hit it and saw it drawing toward the pin, I knew it had a chance. That is about 8 inches.....37 yrs playing this game..at a higher level than guys that have 5-8 aces....I have none. The HappyUP!!!?...a tap in birdie...and the thrill...that the drought might have been over.

HappyUP!!! - live from the US Open
Why it happened - my buddy is down there
Why it makes me happy - he is having a great time...has a wonderful hospitality suite on the course....and a great room in Monterey. He tried so hard to drag me down there....not my thing...but overjoyed that he is having a magical experience

HappyUP!!! - a walk in the park
Why it happened - I got a hankering
Why it makes me happy - I ran into a friend while I was down there. We got to have a nice visit....kind of like neighbors do. Great catching up on latest events.

No comments: