Thursday, June 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1235



HappyUP!!! - my buddy standing tall at US Open
Why it happened - he's a great player
Why it makes me happy - E has been out slugging it around the mini tours for a few years. This is the first time he has qualified to play with the big boys. He tied Tiger Woods and beat Phil Mickelson by one today

HappyUP!!! - looks like tennis
Why it happened - got a reminder sent to me
Why it makes me happy - just been too busy to get out there and slap fuzzy around. After getting this pic shot over to me, looks like the game is on!

HappyUP!!! - a solid birdie on 14
Why it happened - wedge n a putt
Why it makes me happy - I was playing a guy better than me...pretty much straight up at this point. Good chance he was going to birdie the hole.....and I drilled that wedge....and center cut that putt.

JollyJottings

Perfect car washing conditions
A couple of birdies
My buddy standing tall at US Open

No comments: