Thursday, June 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1228


HappyUP!!! - "fixing" my new printer
Why it happened - got my first error message
Why it makes me happy - OK.....I went overkill on the new printer.....and brought in more complication...I had a problem....but, as with most computer things...and you would think you don't need to do this....it required a "power down/power up" of equipment.

HappyUP!!!- seeing more fruit
Why it happened - I strolled past the garden
Why it makes me happy - I have been worried about my tomatoes....great plants...huge plants...but it seems I should have been seeing SOME fruit by now. I saw a few sprinkles over the weekend...but seem to be seeing more now. Just a littlle late this year....the beauty of gardening

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - I hit 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - my opponent was beating me by three shots on the front 9.....he made a double bogey while I birdied....we got even in a hurry.

HappyUP!!!! - great up and in's
Why it happened - lighter grip pressure....maintaining shaft angle.....my chipping and pitching are getting much better...closer to the golfer I am.

JollyJottings

Getting into my class website
Getting first lectures and time to think
Up and down on 7
3 wood on 8
Up and down on 9
Birdie on 10
Up and down on 12
Hearing my friend got some help

No comments: