Thursday, June 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1221


HappyUP!!! - hybrids
Why it happened - I hit some nice ones
Why it makes me happy - when you are a couple of bills out from the pin....your opponents really aren't expecting you to hit it on the green...let alone close. It's a tough shot....so...when you pull it off...very satisfying....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - kittycare package
Why it happened - I have a thoughtful friend
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like a thoughtful gift?.....I guarantee the crew at Catammunications does!

HappyUP!!! - tastey wedges
Why it happened - I have a decent wedge game
Why it makes me happy - when you loft one up in the air....and it comes down in birdie distance...it's always a rush. It's subtle...but sweet.

JollyJottings

Fast golf
Free shirt
Wedge on 3
8 iron on 2
Hybrid on 5
Hybrid on 6
Chip shot on 7
Drive/putt on 9
Wedge on 10
Drive/wedge on 13
Hybrid on 15
Drive/8 iron on 18
Cabbage Soup
Errand run
Phone calls from friends
Kittycare package

No comments: