Saturday, June 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1244

HappyUP!!! - team play
Why it happened - I belong to a club
Why it makes me happy - i got to play a great golf course where I grew up...for free...met a couple of nice guys....and got dinner afterward....did I say for free? I really appreciate free

HappyUP!!! - birdies and my partner
Why it happened - my pards lit it up
Why it makes me happy - when your partner is 3 or 4 under par...you can feel like a boat anchor. BUT...I tossed in a couple of birdies on holes he didn't....so I helped...and we kicked some butt.

HappyUP!!! - walkin the dog
Why it happened - my friend stopped by with the pooch
Why it makes me happy - I really love dogs....just not sure I can give them the maintenance required...it's why I stick to cats. This dog was beautiful...and was very well trained on the leash....I could borrow this pup anytime.

HappyUP!!! - Buddy the Cat
Why it happened - I stopped by a friend's house
Why it makes me happy - I am a bit suspicious about black and white cats.....kind of a Felix complex. Felix the Cat was so cool...but he had that evil side....which I equate to all black and white cats (I only own pure black ones). My theory was disproved with Buddy....he let me do anything to him...even rub those back paws....even my blacks won't put up with that.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 4
Par putt on 8
Good break on 9
Birdie on 10
7 iron on 11
Par on 14
Team Play

No comments: