Friday, June 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1229


HappyUP!!! - Smog Check
Why it happened - time for registration
Why it makes me happy - the truck passed! Hey, I knew it would....but it's never a given. Appreciate when things go well.

HappyUP!!! - almost driving the green
Why it happened - I pounded one
Why it makes me happy - it was our last hole....the opening to this short par 4 was narrow... and I nailed a screaming draw ...it ended up dead on line...just 20 feet short of the hole...probably as close to a double eagle as I have ever come

HappyUP!!! - golfing with an old friend
Why it happened - he invited me to be part of his group
Why it makes me happy - we played a lot of golf together in our youth. Haven't played together in probably 30 years...it was great times.

HappyUP!!! - great invitation
Why it happened - my friend had some time to fill
Why it makes me happy - just a beautiful evening to be outside and chat

JollyJottings

Wedge to 2 ft
9 iron/putt
Almost driving green
Smog Check
Playing golf with an old friend
Great invitation

No comments: