Monday, May 31, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1218


HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 14
Why it happened - I stepped on it big time
Why it makes me happy - knocked my drive into the hazard....looked like a bogey or double bogey...ripped a 3 wood...still had 170 into the wind...lying 4 on the par 5....and then I just nailed that 6 iron to 17 feet....and made the downhill putt....turned a loss into a win there

HappyUP!!! - nephew got home
Why it happened - it was about time
Why it makes me happy - why does cable suck so bad in hospitals? The poor patients already have nothing to do...how about some decent cable? Well....he's back home....and that is one step closer to better.

HappyUP!!! - Memorial Day
Why it happened - it comes around every year
Why it makes me happy - "Thanks.....Dad."

JollyJottings

Drives on 2...3...5...6...9...10...11...13...15...17...18
Wedge on 10
Bunker shot on 3
6 iron on 4
5 iron on 7
Flop shot on 8
Wedge on 9
5 iron on 11
6 iron on 14
7 iron on 16
Wedge on 17
Tacos
Friends having great Mem Day

Memorial Day
Nephew is home



No comments: