Sunday, June 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1245

HappyUP!!! - hittin balls and teeing up
Why it happened - it was HOT
Why it makes me happy - I was playing yesterday...caught on to a concept...needed to test it out. It was over 100 but I went to the range. When I was done, nobody was on the course. I played 9 holes in one hour...good practice time.

HappyUP!!! - delivering a gift
Why it happened - my buddy let me know something
Why it makes me happy - it is better to give than to receive. I was thrilled to drop off a gift I know my friend needs and will use.

HappyUP!!! - catching up with a dear friend/old work buddy
Why it happened - it was on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - she told me that I was the best to work with...and I know she meant it and why she said it. I'll be getting together with her and another dear co-worker soon.



JollyJottings
Catching up with old work buddy
Clarity
Delivering a gift


Denise

I just have to say Scott, but you are the best Area Managers that I have ever worked with. I could always talk to you, and I trusted you. The ones I work with now..........no comment.

No comments: