Saturday, June 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1230


HappyUP!!! - up and downs
Why it happened - I have some talent
Why it makes me happy - I had several creative...and tough ways....to get the ball down in two shots when it could have taken more. It reminded me...."I do have some skills"

HappyUP!!! - USA Soccer
Why it happened - a clumsy English goalkeeper
Why it makes me happy - keeping the USA in the World Cup makes us happy...makes us feel like we are competitive in the "world sport." If it took a guy from England, who will forever be labeled as the guy that mishandled the easiest shot in World Cup history, so be it.

HappyUP!!! - cart path shot
Why it happened - my drive was a bit errant
Why it makes me happy - I was entitled to drop off the cart path. In addition, my ball was resting in a groove that is made between sections of concrete to allow for expansion. My choice was to drop into tall weeds. My playing partner couldn't believe I would not take a drop....and I smoked it off of that tight lie.



JollyJottings

USA Soccer
Up n down on 2
8 iron on 1
Putt on 3
Up n down on 4
Cart path shot on 6
Up n down on 8
Birdie on 9
Punch shot on 12
6 iron on 15

No comments: