Saturday, June 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1237


HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 15
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I was playing poorly....I knocked that 8 iron from 152 out of the trap to within 8 feet.....it was a nice pick me up

HappyUP!!! - sand shot on 16
Why it happened - I have had this shot
Why it makes me happy - it's a tricky one. You have to flop it out left of the green....and let it drip down the slope to the green.....did it perfectly today.

HappyUP!!! - BBQ invitation
Why it happened - my bro texted me....Father's Day
Why it makes me happy - looking forward to family time tomorrow.

JollyJottings

Bunker shot on 15
Sand shot on 16
Drive on 1
Pitch on 2
5 iron on 4
Lip outs
Pitch on 8
Up and down on 9
Jerry joined us
Talking with my buddy
BBQ invitation


No comments: