Monday, June 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1239


HappyUP!!! - late night practice
Why it happened - I needed to do some work
Why it makes me happy - it was a little warm out on the range...got a sweat going. I moved over to the practice green. I found some flaws in my chipping setup. I found something with my putter. A wispy breeze came up to cool things off just right. A buddy came up....and introduced me to his fiance'. It was just a nice time to be out there with the grass

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 5
Why it happened - I saw it...I hit it...and it did it
Why it makes me happy - the true joy of golf is turning 3 shots into 2. I was in the garbage with no chance of getting up and down....or maybe there was one chance? There was...and I hit the perfect shot.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - I got away with one...then capitalized
Why it made me happy - I didn't hit the perfect shot in...but I missed in the right place...something I knew...and I got the bounce you can get. I made the birdie...tied my buddy who got a birdie...but he was giving me a half stroke on the hole....made it a winner when I drained that putt.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster strategy with outgoing President
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - people are buying in to get our club recognized this year....we'll go big time next year!

JollyJottings

Playing early and fast
Staying in on 1
Up and down on 5
7 iron on 8
Drive on 9
Birdie on 14
Pal stopping by
Late night practice session
Meeting my friend's fiance
TM strategy with outgoing President
Prosepective member confirmed to come back

No comments: