Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 549

HappyUP!!! - talking with J this morning
Why it happened - he stopped by at coffee
Why it makes me happy - J is a very interesting guy. I don't get to talk to him nearly enough and I hadn't seen him for awhile.

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I had someone over
Why it makes me happy - we had great conversation...........and homemade spaghetti sauce! (I know...I know...you are getting tired of hearing about my spaghetti sauce. Too bad. This is my blog and making my spaghetti sauce makes me happy. I wish I hadn't given so many of those tomatoes away. I think I would have just as soon given away spaghetti sauce. Oh well, it gave people options).

HappyUP!!! - laying down the scratch track
Why it happened - I finished a song
Why it makes me happy - tonight was "record it and burn it" night. It's the first attempt at recording the new tune. I didn't like the first takes.....normal. This is kind of the part that is a drag about writing/recording...at least to me it is. Anyway, I am on my way to being through it and that is a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Talking with J this morning
Coffee with my bud
Having a friend over for lunch
Serving homemade spag sauce
Laying down a scratch track
Knee is feeling good
Sleep
Stock Market

No comments: