Friday, July 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 530

HappyUP!!! - 28% off at Mervyn's
Why it happened - they insisted
Why it makes me happy - I was going to use my Visa card and get reward points. The lady said I could save 15% if I used my Mervyns. I told her I didn't have it. She tried to look it up. Because of inactivity, she said I was probably dropped....and then offered me 28% off if I opened a new account and used it. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - running into my old friend, Dave R
Why it happened - I was at Borders
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen this guy in years. He is an old mortgage veteran. It was awesome to get reacquainted. At the end of the conversation, he even offered me a job. While I am not looking, it's always nice to be wanted.

HappyUP!!! - golf invitation
Why it happened - my friend called me out of the blue
Why it makes me happy - I am golfing at 8:15 tomorrow morning....perfect!

JollyJottings


Breakfast with my friend
Call from J
E-mail to an ex-coworker
Recommending a resignation
Running into my old buddy, Dave R
Books
28% off at Mervyn's
Invitation for Golf tomorrow
Stock Market minimal loss
Tomato Harvest

No comments: