Sunday, July 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 546

HappyUP!!! - lunches scheduled
Why it happened - serendipity
Why it makes me happy - lunch with my best friend for tomorrow here and with another friend in SF on Tuesday. The week begins on a most interesting note....and a couple of things to look forward that all came about today.

HappyUP!!! - spag sauce
Why it happened - I made it yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I tested my spag sauce this morning.....like any great spag sauce should be, it was way better on the taste today than on the taste yesterday. Good eats this week and, more importantly, I have the tomatoes to make more and freeze for the winter. Yes, the sauce was that good....and it didn't even have any meat.

HappyUP!!! - catching dinner with a friend
Why it happened - we finally committed and got together
Why it makes me happy - this is someone that I have been meaning to hook up with for awhile and a rather
new acquaintenance. We got to swap some stories on the creative process and learn some things about each other that we didn't know. It's always great when you get to know your friends better.

No comments: