Sunday, July 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 539



HappyUP!!! - knee is feeling better
Why it happened - I stayed off it today
Why it makes me happy - I want to think that this "knee thing" flared up from when I started the running effort at the beginning of the month, got a little inflamed, and just needed some rest. I really took it easy today in that effort. We'll see.....I have a regular doctor's appointment this week. I'll see the accupuncturist too.

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - I have been going easy on the eating
Why it makes me happy - any Sunday where the weight is less than the previous will always be a HappyUP!!! Considering that I was on vacation this week, it is a double HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - The Shack
Why it happened - a friend recommended the book
Why it makes me happy - it's another pleasant diversion in my reading.


No comments: