Saturday, July 12, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 531

HappyUP!!! - Golf
Why it happened - my friend called me
Why it makes me happy - the score didn't....that's for sure...especially the snowman (8) on the last hole. I played one of my old home courses today. I hit a drive off the first tee that was as far as I have ever hit one there....first shot of the day. A HappyUP!!! I hit a perfect wedge shot within 5 feet of the hole from a difficult lie and made the putt...A HappyUP!!! Golf is satan's game. Even when a bad score is going on, it lures you back with HappyUP!!!s

HappyUP!!! - lending out my truck
Why it happened - my niece needed it
Why it makes me happy - I got the truck back! Nah, she's a good kid. I was just happy to help her. I also got to meet her friend from college who seemed to be very nice.

HappyUP!!! - my new book
Why it happened - I bought it after hearing of it for so long
Why it makes me happy - it's rather light reading. It's actually kind of a chick book. That's OK, though. I am in need of some variety in reading. I'll probably have this one done before Monday. It's that much of an attention holder.

JollyJottings

Breakfast and talking with Mike
Golf
Drive off first tee
Wedge Shot
Lending my truck to my niece
Getting the truck back from my niece
Meeting my niece's friend
My New Book

No comments: