Tuesday, July 08, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 527


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I had to fill in at the last minute and give a speech. It was a darn good one considering the time frame.

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - it's good to stay in touch with some people in the industry. This was a person that
I met in the last year while I was still working. I always enjoy our conversations over lunch.

HappyUP!!! - letter of reference
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - it's always a complement to be singled out by someone. It's also nice when you write one of those to stop and think about the good things of another person. There's an idea for you...you have people in your life right now. They may not be looking for a job but write a letter of reference and send it to them.

JollyJottings

Running at 5:30

No comments: