Thursday, July 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 543....Thursday



HappyUP!!! - e-mail from my friend, T
Why it happend - it was a reply
Why it makes me happy - there are some things that get missed sometimes....not by this person. I was paid an extremely large compliment today

HappyUP!!! - seeing my friend, J
Why it happened - J needed some vegetables
Why it makes me happy - hey, I offloaded some vegetables......and FIGS! Besides, J is one of my lil buddies that I keep an eye out for. It had been awhile since we visited.


HappyUP!!! - trip to the doctor
Why it happened - it was scheduled
Why it makes me happy - I got some information and guidance and went and got some bloodwork done. Nothing major. It was good to get some routine procedures done.



JollyJottings

E-mail from T
Seeing J
Doctor
Finding golf balls
The lab
Stomaching the market
Peat's

No comments: