Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 541 - Tuesday

HappyUP!!! - call from my buddy, N
Why it happened - he was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to be thought about in retirement

HappyUP!!! - trip to the tailor
Why it happened - I needed alterations
Why it makes me happy - I don't see my tailor very often. She is European. Being a tailor is
not the most glamorous job in the world. She is always very skillful and chipper....with that
accent. It always makes me happy when I go to the tailor.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - we had a meeting
Why it makes me happy - I really enjoyed our speaker's energy today. She brought it and gave it
her all. I love seeing the progress.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters - Talk by T
E-mail from a friend, E
Call from my friend, N
Trip to the tailor
Trip to the Bike Shop

No comments: