Friday, February 23, 2007

SUPER HappyUP!!! Day 27 - You'll LOVE It!!!


File this one under - "share the love."

Hey....wait...- this blog isn't about love. It's about Happy

SHARE THE HAPPY - there we go. You all know that HappyUP!!! is scientifically proven by former head of the American Psychological Association, Martin Seligman.

What!!!???!!! - you don't believe me? OK...here. You people are so hard to satisfy sometimes. But...I love you anyway. ...

Which gets us back to the above - most would agree that all of us could use more love in our life. Yes, you may have love in your life....perhaps LOTS of love. You might be Led Zepplinish and have A Whole Lotta Love

.....but you can have more, can't you? - this would be an awesome thing. Instead of more of a lot of things that you do attain, wouldn't more love easily be something that would transcend those things?

...and, it is easier to love - the Happier you are.

"Nutster, what comes first? Love or Happiness?"- I tell you what. When you have the answer to that chicken or egg question that has been kicked around for a bit, we'll get together and tackle the new question.

Anyway, you have all seen the Nuttons (Nuttons-just like buttons but better) in previous posts - my friend, Alex , the Chief Happiness Officer at PositiveSharing, over in Copenhagen is a happy guy. I like happy guys (and gals) in my periphery. I said, "is there anything that could add to his happiness?"



Off to Copenhagen - the HappyUP!!! Nuttons went.

Here they are - arriving in Denmark safe and sound, phoning home.

Alex was at a booksigning ( for his wonderful book, Happy Hour is 9-5) - and, to the people that were particularly happy, they were bestowed an extra "round" of happiness (see picture above).

...and that made me even happier!!! - it's funny what happens....when YOU HappyUP!!!

(Thank goodness for HappyUP!!! If it wasn't for that, I may be dwelling on the fact that my nuttons are farther travelled than myself!!! Perhaps my new life quest will be Chasing the Nuttons. How much fun and happy would that be??!!!??? I'd be on a plane for Paris and Copenhagen already! Hmmmmmm.........pardon me......idea cooking.......anyone know the link to travelocity?)


HappyUP!!! - my package going overseas
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - I am international

HappyUP!!! - my friend Alex
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - this dude is a mover and a shaker and he is on to something

HappyUP!!! - just sharing the Happy
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - always best to pay it forward

2 comments:

paris parfait said...

Well we should record this amazing international journey, so I've posted about your HappyUp buttons - and you - as well! (Invitations and HappyUp on Friday).

madelyn said...

ohhhhhhhhhh!

i love love love your
blog!