Monday, February 12, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 16


HappyUP!!! 1 - took "the colonel" to the VA Hospital
Why it happened - my dad doesn't drive anymore and I agreed to take him to his appointment
Why it made me happy - some people say they wouldn't take their dog to a VA hospital/clinic. You know, it is easy to complain....and when you are done you get to feel like crud. The trip today was as efficient as any trip I have made to a private doctor. Sure, I had to stand in a line.....but no longer than I have sat in waiting rooms. They were moving a lot of vets through, too. It also made me see some tax dollars going to some people that deserve it..our veterans

HappyUP!!! 2 - Arena Softball and I pitched!
Why it happened - it was our night to play. The team playing after us was short handed. I said that I would play. They said they needed a pitcher. I said, "I can pitch!"
Why it made me happy - I've never pitched before! Every play started with me. I only walked one guy and the underdog team that I played on won the game!!! I'm undefeated for my career.

HappyUP!!! 3 - a meeting with a builder that I went to
Why it happened - it's in the schedule....hard wired for Monday morning
Why it made me happy - the builder is a pretty serious guy...so, when he makes a funny remark, it's hysterical. The meeting ran on time. I got to jam out and be on time to be with my dad at the VA.

JollyJottings

-good conference call with my regional mgr
-good personal one on one call with my regional mgr
-good call with my branch managers
-my computer is working well
-my cars worded flawlessly today...they usually do...but it's never a for sure
-we won both arena ballgames
-I looked nice today
-I worked closely with a peer on a project
-time with my dad

No comments: