Sunday, February 04, 2007

Just Arrived....a NEW HappyUP!!!


RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! - no, it's not here but it is the first time I have seen it in the forecast for awhile.

"Nutster, how can you get excited about something that is wrong so often?" - hey!!! No fair raining on someone else's HappyUP!!! Are you saying that one should never get excited for fear of being disappointed???

If the rain doesn't come through - I think I can handle the letdown.

Besides - it comes in midweek. The forecast then says it is going to rain everyday for the 7 days after that.

The HappyUP!!! - rain in the forecast

Why it happened - I decided to check the forecast and got a nice surprise

Why it makes me happy - it's been a fairly dry winter. We could all benefit here from some rain. Plus, it is the rainy season and there is something nice about a degree of consistency in weather patterns.

No comments: